3 scoops of Chia Seeds/around 4 tbs (black or white)
1 Banana, mashed
A pinch of Cinnamon
A pinch of Sea Salt
1 3/4 scoops of Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder (Or Raw Cacao, to your liking)
1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Optional: 2-4 drops of Vanilla Stevia (I used Sweet Leaf's Vanilla Creme)
About 1 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
A squeeze of Fresh Lemon (also optional)
Get out a bowl and add in the banana and mash.
Add in the Chia Seeds, Cinnamon, Salt and Chocolate and stir a bit. Then add in the Vanilla, Stevia and Lemon (if using) and the Almond Milk. Mix together well.
When everything is mixed together, cover and place in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight.
This is quite a filling pudding, so it will probably make 3-5 servings, depending on if you're eating it as a meal or just a snack. Enjoy this healthy treat! I have mine chilling in the freezer right now…waiting to be eaten by me…which will happen very soon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades