Forum Thread: How to Deal with Scary People Anxiety

People can be scary. We've all had run-ins with one or two scary people sometime or other. You know who I'm talking about. Your loud mouthed neighbor, your bully of a brother, that librarian who glares at you when you return your books late. Most of the time we can finish our business with them and move on with our lives. Good thing too, cuz (yes i said "cuz", I'm "hip" like that) who would want to deal with them on a day to day basis?

Unfortunately, life, being the oh-so-funny mistress that she is, doesn't always work out so neatly. Sometimes, you'll have to deal with same scary person day in and day out. And when that happens, anxiety sets in, which means you won't be performing at 100% which means more anxiety and so on.

"So what should I do oh wise and wonderful Samuel? How do I remain productive around scary people?" you cry out.

Fear not avid reader! For having been stuck with the same scary person for days on end, I developed a technique that helped calm my anxiety and remain productive besides.

Us non-scaries should help each other out, so without further ado, here's what I did.

Though I've made other videos, this is the first one I am posting on WonderHowTo. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have. All kidding aside, I really hope this video helps.

1 Response

Thank you sooo much for this video and this advice. You are a blessing.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active